VIBE BlackDeath

Just looking for some opinions on these 6X9s, Anything is better then nothing! :drinks:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

I was looking at there space 6's a while back, but diddnt seem that anybody here had any feedback on them. Its sucks cause the look decent and have heard from a member on another forum that they are good.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Thank you for your input. any thing you would recommend? :good:

I was looking at there space 6's a while back, but diddnt seem that anybody here had any feedback on them. Its sucks cause the look decent and have heard from a member on another forum that they are good.

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Im trying right now to come up with some funds to re-do my mids and highs. I will not go with CDT again ( there coo, but i think i can find something better). Was going to run the new line of Crescendos that are coming out ( if they ever drop ). After seeing this thread, it made me think of the vibe 6's again and may just end up going with VIBE. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_31676_VIBE-Audio-SPACE6.html If I were you, i would just go with some cheaper 6x9's since your not throwing them on a amp.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

BC 264 stage 2 cams

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Aren't titanium tweeters ear piercing?

I personally love my RF speakers, even without an amp they sound good

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Aren't titanium tweeters ear piercing?

I personally love my RF speakers, even without an amp they sound good

idk about titanium but yes to the RF speakers, I have the T1 6.5 coaxials and they get loud and clean at all volume levels.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

alrighty well ill look into those as well. thanks for the opinions! :good:

BC 264 stage 2 cams