box designs for 2 solobaric l7 dual 4ohm 15s

can someone give me ideas and box designs. i have a 99 3/4 ton suburban 2500 max box dimension can be 46 in side to side. 28 in front to back. n say round 20-22 in tall. i want subs facing to the back with port between the 2. tuned at 32 hz. n what would be better to have all one chamber or seperately with ports meetin in middle.

can someone give me ideas and box designs. i have a 99 3/4 ton suburban 2500 max box dimension can be 46 in side to side. 28 in front to back. n say round 20-22 in tall. i want subs facing to the back with port between the 2. tuned at 32 hz. n what would be better to have all one chamber or seperately with ports meetin in middle.

anyone out there

jw but did u just post this on kicker fb page? and i would use torres box tuner

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

I think I tried the torres n it only shows with port on side of both speakers I want port in midlle n want angled corner. Just wanna do this right the first time. I've never built a tuned box. Only a few sealed awhile back. @kwagg I think I did post it on kicker fb page.

I think I tried the torres n it only shows with port on side of both speakers I want port in midlle n want angled corner. Just wanna do this right the first time. I've never built a tuned box. Only a few sealed awhile back. @kwagg I think I did post it on kicker fb page.

If you type in that you only have 1 port, it only calculates for one port. A single slot-portted box. When you put a length that exceeds the depth of your box, it automatically takes into account the L bend

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log