New Neighbors, Fu$&ing Kids, Paint Damage

LMAO have you ever tryed doing a fine steel wool on your car? you just made my night ive use it on my car my dads moms and girlfriends it does the job if you dont have a high grit sand paper ,

you know... your pretty condescending for a guy i've had in my sig multiple times for saying stupid shit like "ill either use .75" or 3/4". chill out and have a conversation instead of laughing at someone and being a dick.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

deductible my ass. they cover the whole thing. im not running the risk of my insurance going up because of that. If not report them to child protective services for not having a screen and window locks on an upstairs window.

My rates won't go up, it falls under non-chargeable circumstance. My agent said I can take them to court if they choose not to pay, but they are not obligated. Just another loophole that helps the offender and screws the victim.

I just went and spoke with the parents. Of course deny it's their kid that did it (3 boys from 2 different families). Looks like i'll see them in court.

Can I get somebody served if I don't know their full name? I only know the addresses and first names.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I just don't understand how cardboard boxes would damage the clear that bad that it can't be wetsand and buff out...Unless there's a deep scratch in the clear...I really could not tell in the video...Well good luck...

I'd be calling Ford, if the clearcoat came off from a little piece of cardboard... Doesn't look like it came off to me, but Im not there... I'd go get another opinion...

Cardboard boxes are terribly coarse. I used to slide them in and out of my truck bed all the time and they scratched the hell out of my clearcoat.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Also, if the clear HAS been taken off, all the suggestions to wet sand with 2000 are not the answer. It would burn through even more clearcoat on the edges of the scuff. Without seeing the damage in person, suggestions can't he made.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'd be calling Ford, if the clear coat came off from a little piece of cardboard... Doesn't look like it came off to me, but I'm not there... I'd go get another opinion...

Like Boilermaker said....I most of not read the part that the clear came off...sorry.I thought the cardboard scuffed the clear..But yeah your is a 2010 Ford will cover it..I've been in the paint business since I was 13yrs old at my pops shop,I'm 36 now but Ford and Dodge always have issues with there clear..

Also, if the clear HAS been taken off, all the suggestions to wet sand with 2000 are not the answer. It would burn through even more clearcoat on the edges of the scuff. Without seeing the damage in person, suggestions can't he made.

Yes,you are 1000% right....I most of not read that part in the beginning...So I do apologize for that info... :pardon:

drop one of your lvl 5 on their car :)

your insurance company should cover it. As long as you have police report for it. My parents were in similar situation before, someone scratched their cars with a nail and insurance company paid for detailing.

Insurance covers it. But I have a $500 deductible.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived