New Neighbors, Fu$&ing Kids, Paint Damage

So I had some new neighbors move in upstairs yesterday. Well a couple hours ago, I hear some stuff hitting the ground outside, look out the window and the new kids are throwing all the empty moving boxes down from the third floor. Not a problem, except the boxes are hitting my car parked below. I ran out on the balcony and yelled at them to stop, but the damage is done. Every spot a box hit the car, there is a scuff-like mark, like the clearcoat is scraped off. The paint is dull in these spots. Tried a hand polish and got some of the smaller ones out, but there are two very noticeable spots I can't fix.

Will buffing and polishing with a wheel fix it? Or does it need to be painted and cleared again? Here's a pick, sorry I have a shitty camera. You can see the dull spot on the edge of the spoiler.

DSC00337.jpg

My evidence vid in case I have to get insurance invloved. Its bigger and more noticeable than the video shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQMCf7m2T3Y

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

your car is like a 2010 too... right? Id be furious, depending on age.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i would contact your insurance company ASAP. no matter what type of damnage it is. that is bullshit, and it should be fixed

there is really no way to tell if it will buff out untill you try, but dont buff it too hard because you might burn the clear coat and paint

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

id take my ass to the parents and say um your kids just fucked upmy car and it needs fixed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Time to go kill some Terrorist! lol

So I had some new neighbors move in upstairs yesterday. Well a couple hours ago, I hear some stuff hitting the ground outside, look out the window and the new kids are throwing all the empty moving boxes down from the third floor. Not a problem, except the boxes are hitting my car parked below. I ran out on the balcony and yelled at them to stop, but the damage is done. Every spot a box hit the car, there is a scuff-like mark, like the clearcoat is scraped off. The paint is dull in these spots. Tried a hand polish and got some of the smaller ones out, but there are two very noticeable spots I can't fix.

Will buffing and polishing with a wheel fix it? Or does it need to be painted and cleared again? Here's a pick, sorry I have a shitty camera. You can see the dull spot on the edge of the spoiler.

DSC00337.jpg

My evidence vid in case I have to get insurance invloved. Its bigger and more noticeable than the video shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQMCf7m2T3Y

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

id take my ass to the parents and say um your kids just fucked upmy car and it needs fixed.

X374985

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

This

Time to go kill some Terrorist! lol

WTF does this have to do with anything?

I would contact the insurance company and talk to the parents.

Archived