New Neighbors, Fu$&ing Kids, Paint Damage

drop one of your lvl 5 on their car :)

your insurance company should cover it. As long as you have police report for it. My parents were in similar situation before, someone scratched their cars with a nail and insurance company paid for detailing.

Insurance covers it. But I have a $500 deductible.

did you file police report?

should be able to take it right out, IMO i wouldnt do it myself unless it was an older car. other wise take it to the pro's, i had a few of those on my truck and my friend who buffs and polished vehicles took them out like nothing

i wouldnt worry, theres no dents so your still good. GL!

^^ dont do it yourself, i tried doing the same thing on my tb and its hard. you either take it too fast and go through the clear coat or you take countless hours and get no were. if you fuck up its your fault. if a pro fucks up its their fault (obviously lol) and they have to fix it

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

id take my ass to the parents and say um your kids just fucked upmy car and it needs fixed.

X2

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Insurance covers if all 4 tires are slashed, but not if 3 are slashed.

JUST saying.

Nice car man, Hope you get it settled without too much hassle, court is a bit overboard, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

WAR.

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

JUST saying.

Nice car man, Hope you get it settled without too much hassle, court is a bit overboard, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

WAR.

How is court overboard? Thats the legal way to get what is owed you. I'm not paying for their kids' damaging shit.

I did go to Ford today. They were able to buff out the marks on the metal, but the rear spoiler has to be completely repainted. Its just under $300. Made copies of the estimates and went to take them to the parents. They are playing the "pretend we aren't home" game. The cars are there, I can hear activity in their houses, they just don't want to deal with it. Well, I hope they are ready to deal with four flat tires and a busted windshield. Then court costs.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well I'm glad you got half the car taken care of..That sucks that the parents don't want to man up and pay for the rest of damages or playing not home games..If you was in Florida I would hook up you for free...Well good luck and keep us posted.

Well I'm glad you got half the car taken care of..That sucks that the parents don't want to man up and pay for the rest of damages or playing not home games..If you was in Florida I would hook up you for free...Well good luck and keep us posted.

Damn, wish I was in Florida. Thanks for the gesture. And yeah, seems parents don't want to be responsible for their kids actions. Sad thing is, the law says they don't have to. If I sue them, it all depends on the judge.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

JUST saying.

WAR.

How is court overboard? Thats the legal way to get what is owed you. I'm not paying for their kids' damaging shit.

I did go to Ford today. They were able to buff out the marks on the metal, but the rear spoiler has to be completely repainted. Its just under $300. Made copies of the estimates and went to take them to the parents. They are playing the "pretend we aren't home" game. The cars are there, I can hear activity in their houses, they just don't want to deal with it. Well, I hope they are ready to deal with four flat tires and a busted windshield. Then court costs.

I mean court is overboard for the parents, it is going to cost them WAY more to go to court than it would to own up to the shit and just give you the $300 to fix it.'

You do what you gotta do to get the money though hell yeah.

:drinks:

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

JUST saying.

WAR.

I would check around other quality shops cause $300 is to much just to blend the spoiler in..Dealerships are always trying to suck the last drop of blood out of you..Just saying if you got to come out of your pocket...

Archived