Jump to content

Gotta New Girlfriend!


New GF  

47 members have voted

  1. 1. Iz She A Keeper??

    • YEZ ZIR
      22
    • No, But she is cute
      7
    • You Could Do Alot Better
      18


Recommended Posts

Posted

alright Sam, i got the pic and i HUMBLY apologize. Like i said, ive had the wool pulled over my eyes too many times so i have to stay cautious. Your in my friend......ill see about makin that happen but your all good now man!! Sorry bout that! :)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

HAHA.. OH, I thought you gave me a key or somethin. LOL I haven't even tried it yet ;)

HAHA, I'm LOVIN the whole """recipient of teh "free pass""""!!!

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

HaHa, Photobucket is doin this wierd trip thing. Everytime I want to go to another page it kicks me out and I have to sign back in. Over and Over and Over

Same happens when I try to upload. Then after it gets 100% done uploading the pic isn't on the site

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4458 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...