Sonic Electronix

Soooooooooooo I went to a local meet today in the Chicago area. I'm a little upset with my score but pleased at the same time. I hit a 140.3 @ 28hz at the headrest! I did it playin DG Yola and Bone Thugz - Rollin. Not the best score score there but I did peak the lowest :D! I was running my T2000.1 @ 2homs because I had to switch amps.

I was excited since it was my first time being metered so I wanted to share!

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Soooooooooooo I went to a local meet today in the Chicago area. I'm a little upset with my score but pleased at the same time. I hit a 140.3 @ 28hz at the headrest! I did it playin DG Yola and Bone Thugz - Rollin. Not the best score score there but I did peak the lowest :D! I was running my T2000.1 @ 2homs because I had to switch amps.

I was excited since it was my first time being metered so I wanted to share!

I bet that 28Hz hit those lows like no other. :D You would probably gain a few dBs if your box was tuned higher though. I have my box @ 32Hz. Does ok on the meter. Solid 145 Bass Racing. But I would take the nice bass lows over it metering good any day. Well congrats on your first meter and maybe better luck next time.

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Thanks SPL! Yea I love it low. It's sexy!!! I have another box tuned to 34 but I didn't take it because I wanted to see what my daily was doing. High numbers are good but I always thought more of them at lower freqs

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Thanks SPL! Yea I love it low. It's sexy!!! I have another box tuned to 34 but I didn't take it because I wanted to see what my daily was doing. High numbers are good but I always thought more of them at lower freqs

Thats how I feel. Who cares about hitting 150db @60HZ. 140@28 is fucking awesome bro.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

that's the only thing that would hurt me if i like my bass low, very low.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Impressive score, excellent frequency :D I used to love burping @ 20Hz :D

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos