Usaci World Finals

cavi_in_kc

try the double tree or the hilton and ask for the USACi block, if they aren't full yet.... it was like 100 for a double i think... but i'm pretty sure they're are a bunch of hotels in the downtown/midtown/dundee areas... that'll put you at most 15-20 minutes from Qwest Center Omaha (all downtown one way streets so it really aint that far just takes a minute)

Andrew Rowell

aka Row

Street Beatz

S.W.A.T. Team

I tried the Hilton and the DT earlier this week and both told me the blocks were over. Ended up going with a Super 8 that's only about 2.5 miles from the Center, and MUCH cheaper than the other two.

I'll be getting there around 1 Friday afternoon. Anyone want to go to Dave and Busters Friday night? B)

Mike Roth

Im sure me and my buddy are up to it, shoot some pool, do some drinky!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

oh yeah we are probably gonna leave around noon so I wont be there till 3 or so and check in to the hotel then go register the burb and then what not....

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Somehow I missed your last post here. Guess you don't need to reply to the question of when you're getting into Omaha, that I just sent you in PM. :lol:

To everyone else that's going, if you see a black cavalier with tinted windows and Kansas plates driving around Omaha, come up and say hi. At the show, if you see a black CRX with Missouri tags, that's a friends car, and the reason I'll be there. I'm sure we'll be around it at some point during the weekend. Again, feel free to come up and say hi.

Mike Roth

The burb Kansas tags, NW Audio sticker on the front) will be there inside the Qwest center as well for competition, but other than that if you want my number p.m. me and I will give it to ya!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I am now here in omaha, checked in to the hotel (actually in Iowa) 2.5 miles from the Qwest center!!! getting ready to go wash the burb and register!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well it seems like I may not be here all weekend now, they are talking about making usw tape over our gas inlets, removing our starter wires and other shit because of the fire marshall being a bitch.....we dont have the final work yet will know tomorrow morning, but if thats the case Im going home!!!!!!! Fuck that bullshit!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived