I like fucking shit up... Just gotta save the cash for a gun. Wonder how this paychecks gonna look... :peepwall:

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

just bought an ion, a 14" dye ultralight barrel, a tank that i'm not sure what it is, but it'll be nice, and a mask for $150...gonna get it all from my friend tomorrow...thank god for people having old stuff...and fuck you for make me want to buy it :turkey:

:lol:

edit: and unless he left his board in the ion (which i doubt he did), my ass will probably end up going out and blowing close to another $100(if i remember right) on another board, and some other shit here soon.

yeah i was right... http://cgi.ebay.com/Smart-Parts-ION-ION-XE-Blackheart-Upgrade-Board-NEW-/360380117586?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e8543252#ht_3106wt_1185

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

LOL, you actually did it! And that's a good bit of equipment for $150, seems like a hell of a deal, even without the board... But I know nothing about this sooo...

I haven't read through all this thread. But most suggestions are bad. I paintballed for 5 years speedball. Nearly went to an nspl national event 5 years ago, but couldn't get the funds to compete.

Good gunns in your budget: nxt shocker, dye dm6-7, planet eclipse ego 06 or 07, shocker ion if you want a piece of shit, pmr 7 an up, and I'll try to think of a few others. I was my teams gun tech and worked on most of these guns regularly. My favorite in this list are in order, pe ego, dm6+, shocker. Owned all of them and that's best to worst. You may need to be more towards $300 but that will get you a great gun. I have air tanks and hoppers if you need to get some good of those too. :good:

I like fucking shit up... Just gotta save the cash for a gun. Wonder how this paychecks gonna look... :peepwall:

Hell yeah, get some glow in the dark paint, I'll come down, demo some systems, play paint ball, then I'll bust out some real fire power, assault rifles, and really fuck some shit up, lol.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

LOL, you actually did it! And that's a good bit of equipment for $150, seems like a hell of a deal, even without the board... But I know nothing about this sooo...

yeah it is...not compared to what i used to have though...i'll probably end up getting rid of the hopper and air tank though...hopper is a revvy and airtank isn't carbon fiber...so i'll be putting more into it..but eh.

Tonedeaf seems to know what he's talking about, and since he's still actually paying attention to paintball shit listen to him..i'm about 2-3 years behind in all this stuff.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I'll shoot you some pics of some of my old equipment. :drinks:

Yes, please do mate :) it seems like you've done EVERYTHING lol. Every time I make a thread looking to buy random shit, your always helpful. Appreciate it, like I said before I don't know what's good or bad Paintball wise, and don't know what to look for. I'm going to research those markers (haha, learning) you mentioned and see if I can find some good reviews, and more importantly, good prices :) Budget is pretty damn flexible, I like to have high quality equipment, so if it cost a bit more than I'd like, it's cool and I'll just save a bit longer.

I'll shoot you some pics of some of my old equipment. :drinks:

Yes, please do mate :) it seems like you've done EVERYTHING lol. Every time I make a thread looking to buy random shit, your always helpful. Appreciate it, like I said before I don't know what's good or bad Paintball wise, and don't know what to look for. I'm going to research those markers (haha, learning) you mentioned and see if I can find some good reviews, and more importantly, good prices :) Budget is pretty damn flexible, I like to have high quality equipment, so if it cost a bit more than I'd like, it's cool and I'll just save a bit longer.

I try to get out there and try everything. I plan on getting back into paintball soon, but money and finding time to do it is a pita. I'll load some pics when I get to my computer in a few, but I've owned upwards of 30 guns and competed in Missouri, illinois, Arkansas, Iowa, and several other states. I thought about attempting to go pro...it might happen one day, but I have a lot of big dreams to accomplish, so well see what I get to first. :drink40:

That's the way to live life man, sounds like you enjoy yourself :drinks: Hit me up with them pictures whenever it's convenient for you, would love to seem em.