pbnation.com .....

i used to be huge into it..all through 6-10th grade all my money was pretty much spent on pb equipment. For a beginner i like spyder, they're easy to fuck with. I never liked the ion. Haven't really paid attention much at all for a few years, but the invert mini was a pretty nice little gun when it came out, and should be around 200 used now. Bob longs will always be my favorites, along with angels..it's expensive as hell though...i'd blow about $60/weekend when i played..and had easily $2000 in shit when i was done

edit: forgot about shockers. That's what i'd get FOR SURE for a beginner.

edit2: cocker not shocker, shockers be expensive.

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

my buds and i play once a month here in fl i use the kingman spyder dont get the electric trigger though to many things to go wrong and yes go compressed air not co2 the only problem i had with the kingman was the tube you connect the hopper to was plastic it like to break but they sale a replacement metal tube for it for like 10 bucks paintballonline.com is awesome for guns and supplies

TEAM.jpg

buy this shit.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3647799

now you've got me wantin to go drop like $600 on some new paintball shit when i aint touched a gun in 2 years...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2k4-ICD-Freestyle-Electronic-Paintball-Marker-Gun-NICE-/220815856601?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3369a693d9#ht_500wt_1202

ICD is good as shit too...

Edited by iKidwell

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

Like several others posting in this thread I haven't played in a few years. You say you are leaning more towards woodsball type action. It that is the case, I would lean toward something like a Spyder or Tippman. These markers are fairly inexpensive, pretty easy to work on, and you should have no trouble finding aftermarket parts. For accuracy I like Autococker. If you get into playing, we probably won't see you much over here. Paintball is a very addictive sport.

I doubt I'll get too serious into it, because I live in the middle of nowhere. There is no real competitions or teams out here :P

But I need something else to do besides Car Audio. I'm slowly losing interest in it, because it's all I've been doing for the past few months. I think Paintball would be a fun distraction :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Build in Progress

Lol sorry for getting you interested again mate... Nah JK I'm not because if you get back into it, and I get halfway decent, we can have a paintball war while demoing systems lol!

And that's a hilarious reason to go with little guns... :roflmao:

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Like several others posting in this thread I haven't played in a few years. You say you are leaning more towards woodsball type action. It that is the case, I would lean toward something like a Spyder or Tippman. These markers are fairly inexpensive, pretty easy to work on, and you should have no trouble finding aftermarket parts. For accuracy I like Autococker. If you get into playing, we probably won't see you much over here. Paintball is a very addictive sport.

BOTH OF THESE.

Eh, it's just that we're tired of spending all our money on audio. Trying to put together a 150db, $3000 audio system when your only in highschool on a minimum wage part time job just gets boring.

You'll start to spend a ton on paintball if you start....it's like the first time you get into audio, only a lot worse because you not only get to be better than people with your hobby, you get to shoot them and can always fuck shit up.

Build in Progress