A 50x4 amp will be ok just find a way to set your gains properly and a normal pioneer radio will do just fine

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

A 50x4 amp will be ok just find a way to set your gains properly and a normal pioneer radio will do just fine

I don't even know if your a human being. I don't understand what your trying to convey in any shape or form. "find a way to set your gains"? All tuning thats done is by o scope, and what makes any old pioneer better than my SQ Eclipse deck?

Stupid post was stupid. <_<

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

The outside looks good and all at least in the pictures, but those jambs and under the hood, etc at just killing it. Are you planning on painting it anytime soon?

Keep up the good work!!

Clutch/tranny is in??

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

• 3 weeks later...

I am still in the process of rebuilding the original trans, i have a donor and old clutch in it now, and its running great.

As for the jambs and shit, i just can't find the paint. So i decided that eventually i'm just gonna have the car painted by a pro. I think it'll be worth it.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn man doing some major work, where are you working in those pics?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

O lol makes much more sense, i was like when did chris get those kind of skills...when did chris get a shop???? LOL makes sense, cant wait to see this progress more. You should pop some pics of your 'other' ride you have

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived