HID Pictures & Questions

oh ive also been told that hids tend to get bluer over time... so should i get something like a 6k instead of going with the 8k to get less blue from the start?

yes they do but not THAT  much... theyll get bluer by like 200-400k not 2000k

Cool thanks that helps alot because im looking for the white with a hint of blue. I was pretty set on 8k but after hearing about that i thought it would go to like a 10k blue

Phillips is a very good brand...Don't be cheap when buying HIDs trust me and that one...I think Meade, me, and other members have learned from this.

So if you were in my shoes would you Go ahead and get the entire group buy deal with the ONEX hids or just get the GB on the projectors and get hids later (BTW i pmed about when hids had to be purchased realative to the projector gb and he said i could get that price anytime)

http://cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5262

also assuming i decide to do this whats a good HID looking halogen to use for my high beam and maybe fogs too

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

oh ive also been told that hids tend to get bluer over time... so should i get something like a 6k instead of going with the 8k to get less blue from the start?

yes they do but not THAT  much... theyll get bluer by like 200-400k not 2000k

Cool thanks that helps alot because im looking for the white with a hint of blue. I was pretty set on 8k but after hearing about that i thought it would go to like a 10k blue

8000k is gonna be more blue hinting toward purple if you want a more whitish with blue id go with 6000k

Phillips is a very good brand...Don't be cheap when buying HIDs trust me and that one...I think Meade, me, and other members have learned from this.

So if you were in my shoes would you Go ahead and get the entire group buy deal with the ONEX hids or just get the GB on the projectors and get hids later (BTW i pmed about when hids had to be purchased realative to the projector gb and he said i could get that price anytime)

http://cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5262

also assuming i decide to do this whats a good HID looking halogen to use for my high beam and maybe fogs too

... lol i think we just said that we havent heard of onex so you shouldnt buy them and get something name brand...

go with phillips theyre probably the best out there right now.

and if you want to match them up just get some cheap 6000k or 8000k halogen bulbs. probably be better to go name brand here to like piaa or slyvannia

AHHHHH I HATE BMW those fucking dipshits. so my left headlight came in. and they told me it would take about 8-9 hours to finish the job so i give the car to them (they gave me another all wheel drive loaner so i was ah poo). the guy called me up and was like well we had to remove the whole bumper to access the headlight i was like uhh ok. he was like itll be ready in 30min its going thru the car wash. so i head on down there and it was dark by then and they were closing so i just hopped in my car and started driving. first thing i noticed was the left headlight beam ends like 10ft infront of the car... i was like aww you got to be fucking kidding me. so btwn the left and right headlight beams theres like a huge gap inbtwn. you can clearly see two lines on a wall when you get close to it instead of one straight line where both headlights are evenly adjusted. then the car said left fog light failure. so this dickweeds took off my bumper and didnt connect the foglights properly. so i get out of the car and look at my left headlight and the inside is all fogged up. so i was like what the fuck you have to be joking, cause i sure as hell dont want a hazed up headlight right after my warranty expires. so right now i have a half retarded headlight a non working foglight and a leak into my headlight. FUCKING GREAT! >:(

Archived