HID Pictures & Questions

haha nah they wont crack me on that ill just say thats how the car came and they would believe me

i thought about changing the color of the rings but the bulbs for them are $199.99 soooo yeah im gonna pass id rather take a sharpie and color it in lol

but im def gonna buy some hoen fog lights to match the xenons

black and blue is so nice :D

yeah but im not willing to spend 200 bucks to buy bulbs...

Lol I'd probably do it in the future if that was my car but it all depends on how the cops in your area are.

cops wont do anything about blue angel eyes theyd probably only care about turn signal and brake lights being a differnt color but angel eyes meh in the off chance i do get pulled over ill just say thats how the car came.

Lol I'd probably do it in the future if that was my car but it all depends on how the cops in your area are.

cops wont do anything about blue angel eyes theyd probably only care about turn signal and brake lights being a differnt color but angel eyes meh in the off chance i do get pulled over ill just say thats how the car came.

Lol but you still wouldn't do it for $200, would you?

alright well i did a little vid of the 7 headlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSmwEfPIUuQ

they auto level and they adaptive to curves well basically the lights turn with the steering wheel and as corny as that sounds its actually really nice when you go places with lots of turns and no street lights and i have a couple of friends who live in places like that so when i go to their house its nice that the headlights turn with the curve of the road the faster you drive the more they turn/curve

Archived