Comparable HUs to the 9887?

Jdm console.

Duh. Double din sukka

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Jdm console.

Duh. Double din sukka

See I looked into that a while back...is there one that's an easy swap? I thought the jdm style was same basis as the 99-00 civic, in which it is a HUGE pain in the ass to convert. Have to change the center vent and blower motor housing and harness, etc. I dont know it all though...so please give me your insight. :good:

99^ bezel swap.

Sorry. Not jdm. Just the next year up

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

99^ bezel swap.

Sorry. Not jdm. Just the next year up

Yeah from what I hear that swap is a BITCH. Harness swaps, center vent swap, core heater change...I think just customizing my bezel would be a lot less of a hassle than doing a full swap. You think its worth it or would the 9887 do me? Id be willing to go the double din route if you think its that much better. :drinks:

If you do, which do you suggest then?

Also...shoot me a pm about some 3" or 4" midrange to run with the hertz when I go 3 way active...want to get them so I can glass them into the pillars with a set of tweets.

No not worth it imo.

Do the 9887

As for 3". The hertz voce 3"mid.

Winning

James might be selling some mille 3" mids soon. Stay tuned

No not worth it imo.

Do the 9887

As for 3". The hertz voce 3"mid.

Winning

James might be selling some mille 3" mids soon. Stay tuned

Tell him to pm me if he does...I'd just rather not have to redo the a pillars to put mids. Im thinking about adding kick panels after doors are done too...just dont want to overload with too many drivers. I know more isnt always better.

Your first on the list.

Damnit ray, I love typing out 2 paragraph PMs and getting the THIS USER CANNOT RECEIVE NEW MESSAGES warning. Wish it would tell me that before typing the novel up. lol

I want the best SQ I can possibly get. Im not saying sound good, I want a nice soundstage and imaging, etc. My plan was to do two hertz 165s in each door with tweets in the A pillars. Well now that I want 3 way active, mids are going in the pillars. Will my imaging suck with 1 tweet in each pillar and 1 in each door, or should I keep them centralized to the same location? I also would like to add a set of Q logic kicks, or glass my own. Will adding the tweet down there, 3 tweets shooting in every direction, effect the SQ and imaging etc, or is all that adjustable via time alignment? What would be my best option here?

Roughly the PM I tried to send you. May need to make a thread about it in the SQ forum. :shrug: