Sonic Electronix

where can i put bass at in this car !!!???

ok so i have just been given a new car for only 50 dollars a month , moms trade in value for the car was a 50/mo difference so i said ill give 50/mo .... win !! now its a 1997 mazda miata and i want to put some bass and new speakers in this car ... BUT WHERE !!!! challenge accepted !!

in the trunk?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

ok so i have just been given a new car for only 50 dollars a month , moms trade in value for the car was a 50/mo difference so i said ill give 50/mo .... win !! now its a 1997 mazda miata and i want to put some bass and new speakers in this car ... BUT WHERE !!!! challenge accepted !!

Nice mid bass drivers... Mod doors to fit 8s

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Custom fiberglass box in-between the seats.

I did that in my 2 seated Pontiac fiero, sounded good!

It was a single 10 sealed, BTW

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Glass an 8" into the passenger floor. Gas tank is behind the seats, so any trunk build will be much quieter than you expect. And as small as the doors are, I doubt it would be deep enough for a small sub. Building it out from the door would take up a lot of space.

Best place I've found in these cars is the right front floor, sub facing the passenger. It still takes up a lot of room, but fuck it, you're DRIVING. Lol let your passenger deal with it. Also, get a strong grill for it ;)

I'll look for some pics of the one I did, but I don't remember taking any pics so I probably won't find any :(

Archived