Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yo, what kinda power you got homie???

Yo I got real world power fool!!

Haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Posted

Lol. One time I looked up most dangerous places.. and in the top 4 was detroit flint iraq.. and afghanistan.. iirc lol. Some guy got shot up at burger king in lapeer recently.. I don't want that shit around here. Comin to lapeer eh? Ill be back in town Monday or so then lookin for a new car quickly, before I move.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...