Second Skin Audio

Tired of trunk limitations already...wall ideas.

Whats up guys...I just got my lvl 5 DC installed yesterday in the trunk and will be adding another 12" in the near future hopefully. Well im already wanting louder and more power, as usual. Ive been considering walling off my civic for quite sometime and the plan was 4 lvl 5 15s. Problem is I never really measured anything to see if I actually had the space to do something like this. I just measured it roughly the other night and it looks like I have about 25 CF to play with. :drink40: Im wanting options. Is 4 15s the best I can really fit in there after displacement?

What do you guys think are my options? I still like the 4 15s idea, because I can recone my two lvl 5s and just buy two more lvl 5 15s. Or should I do a 4th order with some 12s? I know nothing about designing 4th orders yet, so im not sure if i really have enough space for that. Im wanting to play anything from 25-50 hz with authority and my main goal is to be stupid as fuck loud (as is all of ours). Any ideas are welcome. Lets just not bring up 10 10"s or 1234141234 8"s. I really dont want to do anything smaller than 12"s whatever the config of woofers is.

As for power, im willing to lose A/C to run two H/O alts. Since im stuck with at most 2 alts, im thinking I want to go to an 18v system and run something like SD, stetsom, AQ, or DC for the amps. Those 4 are my first 4 main options. Im just testing the waters on what people think would be the most badass. :drink40:

if hey fit..4 15's 9k at 18volt for each pair (or if you want funburp a 9k each)

loveing my 9k at about 17volt

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

if hey fit..4 15's 9k at 18volt for each pair (or if you want funburp a 9k each)

loveing my 9k at about 17volt

You clamped the 9k at that yet? Id probably, if and when electrical permits, run it at a final load of .7 with 4 15s. Then .35 for burps. :peepwall:

no clamp yet..still learning lol :drink40:

and hope dc amps safe down low iwanna burp 0.5

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Theyre stable down to .5 daily from what I hear. I may start with a AQ 3500.1 and double that once I build the wall. Then probably end up with 4 total, running at 18v. Im thinking two DC power or 2 mechman 220 amp alts (should be putting closer to 250 out at 18v iirc) and 5-7 D1600s should do the job on the electrical. :pardon: Not the best, but the best I can do. If only I could fit one more alt. :bull:

good stuff..only thing idon't like. is burping them (altho all im doing is burping atm lol)

has to be rolled...can't be left high and BANG it just protects. but rolling is still fun lol

burp setup for fun 152's