Single box build for a AQ SD2.5 15"

2011-07-30 13.20.51.jpg

2011-07-30 14.44.37.jpg

2011-07-30 14.44.42.jpg

Sanitarium and I built this box to house a single AudioQue SD2.5 15" being powered with the new AQ750 watt amp. This will be going in the trunk of a 2002 maxima. Be sub up and port back. Box is tuned to 37Hz. This build is for my neighbors 16 y/o Son.... He should be very happy. He was originaly using 2 12's (Of a no name brand)in a box that was (I swear to god) stapled together and had a HUGE HUGE HUGE hole in it to act like a port :noob: .. Im thinking he will love this. There is only a little sanding left, and then the box will get finished just like my box.... In fleckstone...

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Thats one lucky kid! Box looks sick. :drinks:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Yup, I said lets do port back, and sub up... He went to work. Hes good at boxes for sure. I glued everything up, and bondo'd this bish, and spent the last few hours sanding.... Should be a great box for this kid.

I cut this box in the middle of a stomach bug that had me dehydrated to the point i wasn't sweating standing in the sun on a 90+ degree day. Then seth does his body work and makes it look professional, Nice work!

Can't wait to see this thing painted and that 16 y/o all shocked by how it sounds :D

oh ya... I felt so bad for you too! Damn near 100f outside and you were here cutting wood and sucking down your "TO FEEL BETTER" medicine, and im like....... Brian, work fucking faster...... LOL