WTB sq sub

well once you get pics we can decide is it the nice one that captin linked from caco ? or is it a lower version because i have a aq2200 that i plan to use on any 15's

i bet if u put a ad in wtb 15xxx for 300 someone here will have one to sell u

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

My Memphis Mojo quad 1 is for sale... they stay clean even under a ton of stress. Handles 2500 rated rms, and more if you have it.

I have seen them used quite a few times in SQ applications...

Link

May be interested in a trade for the 8's, if your interested PM me

Edited by jmilch

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

well i posted the dds for sale or trade got an offer on caco for a 3515 but i want sq straight sq lol

The QTS on the memphis is relatively low, and can be used sealed. Look it up, its pretty decent.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

i saw that memphis but id need todo more looking up on it i plan on doing a ported ive heard sealed wasnt my liking

Ported its a beast. But you said SQ... SQ and ported arent generally used in the same sentence. If you want all out SQ like you said, you are looking for a low QTS, good sealed enclosure sub with a great frequency roll off. I was a SQ guy for a few years... :good:

well i want to port what ever i get lmao ill keep the memphis in mind for sure but dont get me wrong if i get a shot at a xxx or tc ima go that way

Oh I completely understand bro. I am just trying to help you get the right idea. Read up on SQ, it's no where near as easy to get high sound quality as it is to get a straight up SPL numbers setup. In the SQ case, the driver means as much or more than the enclosure.

In SPL oriented systems, the box is generally more important.

I thought high QTS was for sealed? and u might want to get a FI Q as it has superb SQ just upgrade it to handle the power and dont push it too hard im sure it will be fine with cooling and extra spider to handle the power it comes to 299 :)

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP