I dont know if its SQ or not, never heard it personally, but a friend of mine has a brand new Orion HCCA 15.4 for sale, still in original packaging as well, never been taken out to my knowledge, if it is something your interested I can speak with him and see if he would do a trade

Edited by kynto

No worries, i know brand new ive seen them go anywhere form 480 to 600 for the 1 HCCA 15.4 (not sure the year model it is though) depending on where you get it, but thought id let you know, I know they are beastie woofers, but do not know their orientation on the SPL/SQ scale

TeeJay, I have a buddy in basic that's set on getting 4 1508s when he gets back home. Can you pm me the lowest you would take for all 4 shipped to 70589? He won't be home for another 16 days but if you still have them I'm sure he will want to pick them up, if the price is right.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Alright, Ill let him know about these and see if he's interested, but like I said it'll be a couple of weeks before he will be able to buy em... So if someone else wants em, glws :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I know james has an 05 re xxx 15 hes lookin to part with

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz