Yea, whole car, we're just testing out methods on the hood. Here's the reprimed hood.

kegd8m.jpg

and this hasn't been wiped down yet.

Why did you spray paint it? It looked pretty good before...

i would say get one of those handles to get more control and do more larger fluent motions so you dont get the blotches like i see

this may sound kinda crazy but i sanded my car down and i rolled it with semi gloss acrylic latex house paint. it came out great if you ask me. if your spray paint dont work out u could give this a try.

downsized_0524111834.jpg

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

Yea, whole car, we're just testing out methods on the hood. Here's the reprimed hood.

kegd8m.jpg

and this hasn't been wiped down yet.

Why did you spray paint it? It looked pretty good before...

we reprimed it, not painted

It looks to me you used cheap rattle can primer...Are you using lacquer primer? You need to sand all that primer you sprayed and use a good 2K Urethane Prime

automotive grade high-build up primer...

imo opinion that car is to nice to ruin with rattle cans i would save up for some spray guns ive spraypainted my old car before its a pain in the ass ur finger gets locked up and tired by the end of the day and the results arent worth it u still have to clear coat it etc or the paint will fade http://www.tcpglobal.com/spraygundepot/tcpgate.aspx thats the set am trying to buy my self theyre not the best but there alright for beginners ....i think this would be a good learning experience let us know how this goes

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived