it looks pretty nice sofar but ur gonna have to spend a little money to make it last if ur going for the flat black look u have to get the uv protected flat clear coat or in less than a month the sun will fade the hell out of it i know i got bored and spray painted my truck flat black and not its hlaf black and half gray

Its looking real good on this car but on some cars I think it looks like shit, like the phantom in that link you gave. Perfect example of a dumbass with too much money. Nice bmw btw

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Outside pics.. first coat

a14dox.jpg

2il0qrr.jpg

We're going for this..

Note that the bumper hasn't been painted

I'm willing to bet most of those cars from google were still painted with automotive paint. I'ts real easy to make a paint job with GOOD equipment look like trash. You're already giving yourself a disadvantage not using the proper prep, primer, base, and clear.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

If we had the money for a real paint job, we would of gone with that. The paint was already terrible, so why not give it a try for $60 dollars?.. It's just for boredom. We know this isn't going to be a show room paint job.. But it might be better than a rusted roof and hood with faded marks, and metal showing in certain areas..

If we had the money for a real paint job, we would of gone with that. The paint was already terrible, so why not give it a try for $60 dollars?.. It's just for boredom. We know this isn't going to be a show room paint job.. But it might be better than a rusted roof and hood with faded marks, and metal showing in certain areas..

Make it look good and you'll make a believer out of some, and others will still think it's a crazy idea. I really do hope it suits your guys' needs.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived