i give MAD respect to someone who can do a good job tinting.

i had just about the same story when i tried to do but switch out your wife for parents lol

i sucked it up and worked some conections and got one of the best tint jobs ive seen around town (lumar yeah boyy)

i got 15% but prob gonna get 5% on the new impala in the spring.

FYI, go to your doctor, tell him you got allergys or migraines or w/e bs story that has to do with your eyes and they will write you a prescription...mine has saved me a few times.

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

A presciption for tint..Are you kiddin me..I have heard that before, but thought it was bs..For real..

nope in Missouri you can only do your rear two windows (sides) unless you get a prescription from your doctor or eye doctor then the H.P. gives you a sticker for it and its all good!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Shiz I have been having headaches..What do I have to do to hook this up>>.? Just say I get headaches cause i have to drive for long distances and that I need darker tint than 35% ??? How? I am down if we can set it up.

My boy Dusty will be tinting my winshield with 35% when he gets out here this week. He'll be out here for SEMA all this week. Its nice to have some friends come out to visit.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

you guys get stickers?

they just litteraly wrote me a note on a RX pad you would get a normal prescription on.

i would go to yours doctors in order of credibilits...Ex...#1 eye doctor, #2 primary physician...

just make some bs up tell them you have been looking into tint as an alternative because of benefits and because it make the car look better too(the last part shows them you dont think they are idiots lol)

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

We tint at work and I've been taught to do it. We always clean the outside of the windows lay the tint on the outside and cut it out with a exacto knife, then we have a big piece of glass to put the cutout piece on and trace another(for the other side) over it.

Just remember on back windows tint only shrinks one way, so be sure to pay attention to the grain(i guess that's how you put it) of the tint.

Few other things... we use johnson baby soap and water solution and to clean the windows... first scrape them with a razer blade and window cleaner(the shit that doesn't mess up tint, ours comes in a aresol bottle), next clean out the tracks with a hardcard and a towel over i, finially clean the window with the window cleaner and a microfiber towel, now it's time to spray the window with the soap/water solution... I use a TON and when I say a TON i mean a ton it makes all the dirt fall to the bottom. Ask if you have anymore questions. Tint is a game of patience more than anything.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

We tint at work and I've been taught to do it. We always clean the outside of the windows lay the tint on the outside and cut it out with a exacto knife, then we have a big piece of glass to put the cutout piece on and trace another(for the other side) over it.

Just remember on back windows tint only shrinks one way, so be sure to pay attention to the grain(i guess that's how you put it) of the tint.

Few other things... we use johnson baby soap and water solution and to clean the windows... first scrape them with a razer blade and window cleaner(the shit that doesn't mess up tint, ours comes in a aresol bottle), next clean out the tracks with a hardcard and a towel over i, finially clean the window with the window cleaner and a microfiber towel, now it's time to spray the window with the soap/water solution... I use a TON and when I say a TON i mean a ton it makes all the dirt fall to the bottom. Ask if you have anymore questions. Tint is a game of patience more than anything.

it only shrinks to the factory edges...I know you know what that is, but others might not

personally, i only clean the windows with a razor blades, i do not use towels to clean before the tint goes down, to much of a chance that hairs will be on the window...

and i agree with the soap and water exactly what we use

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

it only shrinks to the factory edges...I know you know what that is, but others might not

personally, i only clean the windows with a razor blades, i do not use towels to clean before the tint goes down, to much of a chance that hairs will be on the window...

and i agree with the soap and water exactly what we use

Factory edges is another way to put it, they always told me "tint only runs one way" which is from factory edge to factory edge. hehe

Also we had a ton of problems with towels leaving hairs and shit, switched to microfiber and haven't had much of a problem. Tint season is over here though, remote start time :) aka the real money :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000