Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Its going to be like a new car once ur done but hell ya good stuff so far.

For Sure man! That's what he's going for :drinks:

What is that greenish primer you are using? It looks like it lays down thick.

That would be House of Color ~ Epoxy Primer sir

Posted

Really enjoying those flames man! You do some good work! :D

1990 Cadillac Seville. 123,000 miles.

AUTO-TEK 1000.1 Mono Bridged ||| -- 2 12" (2 OHM DVC) Hifonic Brutus Subs || 600RMS / 1500PEAK -- ||| Wired At 4 Ohms MONO

I'm new to this, but I'm learning! ||| Anyone KNOW where I can get Term-labbed around Canton Ohio? ||| I'm aware that my amp is shitty. :(

Posted

Gotta love a clean Fox Body!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...