i stay with my dad on the weekend. but i barley talk to him. and no he used to live here my mom married him in 2000 and then when his mom and dad died about 4 years ago he got there house and perty much moved out there because someone broke in but didnt steal anything so he moved out there "so no1 would break in cause it was occupied"

the only reason i go to my real dads is cause it was the agreement when they divorced and he wont let me move cause he gets social security. which is why i dont have a job yet cause they will take alot of the money that he gets cause he wont just sign the paper so i can move to my moms

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Oh yeah I knew he had lived there but now they are divorced so there's no reason for him to even be around other than to pick up his son. So its your mom's house meaning her property, tell him to get all his shit otherwise fuck off b/c its her property now.

I'm assuming you're 17 or 18, I'm guessing 17 since when you turn 18 that would make you an adult and the crap your dad is pulling will stop working.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Oh yeah I knew he had lived there but now they are divorced so there's no reason for him to even be around other than to pick up his son. So its your mom's house meaning her property, tell him to get all his shit otherwise fuck off b/c its her property now.

I'm assuming you're 17 or 18, I'm guessing 17 since when you turn 18 that would make you an adult and the crap your dad is pulling will stop working.

im 17 till october. and he talked to them already and they will continue till im out of school. so im gonna finish up all my high school this 1st semester or atleast try. and prolly gonna say fuck it and go get a job as soon as i turn 18 in october.

and the divorce was final as of monday this week. and he has 90 days to get all his stuff. the title to the house is still in the process of changing over

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

I dont mean what im about to say in any disrespect:......

It sounds like your just a kid, and looking to start shit... Personally, if I were you, I wouldnt use a damn thing of his ever... Buy your own stuff, and dont touch anything that could be his...period! All you accomplish by using his stuff is another potential argument for your mother, and you alike. You need to just look the otherway when he is in your presence, don't txt him stupid argumentitive statements (Childish) And just simply kill him with KINDNESS! Try it, wont hurt ya. You need to learn how to aviod conflict, it will help you in the long run.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

i havent used any of his stuff since the fan. but everytime he sees me he assumes what i have is his. like i just went and got a torch the other day and he went to pick his son up and had to start shit about that. he jumps to the conclusion that everything i touch is his. and the only thing of his ive ever really used is the fan and light.

in general im perty relaxed. usually takes alot to get to me. i put up with alot of stuff before ill even say anything about it... but after so long shit gets old.

i understand were your coming from and no disrespect taken.

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

i havent used any of his stuff since the fan. but everytime he sees me he assumes what i have is his. like i just went and got a torch the other day and he went to pick his son up and had to start shit about that. he jumps to the conclusion that everything i touch is his. and the only thing of his ive ever really used is the fan and light.

Kill him with KINDNESS, Im telling you, it works! Regardless if the shit your using is his or not... DOESNT MATTER!! Ignore his ignorence, and just be SUPER SUPER nice to him... All your arguments will come to an end.. How old are you?

Edited by newls1

17 about 2 months till im 18

Yup, thats what I thought! Look, try my advice... I doubt anyone here on the forums would disagree with what im saying to you. I am WAY OLDER, and *little* more experienced... Goodluck kid!