Don't let this bill get passed!

And yeah, you're right. I don't keep up with politics. The way the government is now days just sucks ass. I don't watch the news anymore because its all bad news. My main goal is to wake up everymorning, go to work, provide for my family, and make it home safe at the end of the night to see the wife and kid. Just too much stuff goin on around the house to have time to worry with the rest of the world.

thats cause bad news equals high ratings. the news is nothing more than 'true' reality tv

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

thats cause bad news equals high ratings. the news is nothing more than 'true' reality tv

Eh, I'd say its more like watching the truth threw rippled glass. They don't always give the whole story, sometimes they alter it, ect.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Eh, I'd say its more like watching the truth threw rippled glass. They don't always give the whole story, sometimes they alter it, ect.

thats why i quoted the true lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

The gov't should be worried about the fact that Apple and Bill Gates both have more money than them.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I saw something to that extent on Worldstarhiphop the other day, they interviewed a 10 year old black kid after a shooting had taken place in the hood and they showed him on the news responding "I'm gonna have a gun when I grow up"....then they showed the raw footage where the reporter says "why you going to have a gun" and the kid says "because I'm gonna be the police". It was terrible! Here's the vid:

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh579e16iTf8K208M6

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived