Don't let this bill get passed!

The U.S. House of Representatives is currently considering H.R. 1981, a bill that would order our online service providers to keep new logs about our online activities, logs to help the government identify the web sites we visit and the content we post online. This sweeping new "mandatory data retention" proposal treats every Internet user like a potential criminal and represents a clear and present danger to the online free speech and privacy rights of millions of innocent Americans.

Fill out the quick form: My link

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i dont want them seeing the por.... uhm portal walkthroughs i look at. filled out

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i dont want them seeing the por.... uhm portal walkthroughs i look at. filled out

damn orphans rofl.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Okay, you people can be so paranoid. Why worry about this stuff if you're not a criminal. There is something you need to understand. Its not like there is gonna be someone constantly invading your privacy, and watching every site you go to, and everything you say or do online. It is simply an automated log that internet providers will have to keep on tab for a set amount of time listing the activities that you do. No different than an "in depth" phone bill that most americans recieve from there cell providers. If you are involved in criminal activities, and they need to see where you went or what you said online for purposes of gaining evidence, then its not like they could make a phone call and just get the info. They would still have to follow legal recourse, and get a subpeona from a judge. So, quit your bitchin.

mivtCK.png

I am a criminal...

Lulz j/k tho

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i think thats a terrible idea !!! let us be ourselves and leave us alone !!! i hate our government !!! oop cant say that they might get mad!!!

Okay, you people can be so paranoid. Why worry about this stuff if you're not a criminal. There is something you need to understand. Its not like there is gonna be someone constantly invading your privacy, and watching every site you go to, and everything you say or do online. It is simply an automated log that internet providers will have to keep on tab for a set amount of time listing the activities that you do. No different than an "in depth" phone bill that most americans recieve from there cell providers. If you are involved in criminal activities, and they need to see where you went or what you said online for purposes of gaining evidence, then its not like they could make a phone call and just get the info. They would still have to follow legal recourse, and get a subpeona from a judge. So, quit your bitchin.

Fuck you PIG.

I will bitch if I want to, its called freedom of speech, if you dont like it, move to another country..

doesnt matter if im a criminal or not, its an invasion of privacy.

Archived