Sonic Electronix

If your box deigner is good and you tell him/her the power your running and car type they can make the box efficient to limit the rise,

more efficient? a bigger box is more efficient, a smaller box has less rise.

every sub is different, they all will not like big boxes. you still want to control the cone from bottoming out. The box is very important more than just running at .5ohm and being "done with it"

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

If your box deigner is good and you tell him/her the power your running and car type they can make the box efficient to limit the rise,

more efficient? a bigger box is more efficient, a smaller box has less rise.

every sub is different, they all will not like big boxes. you still want to control the cone from bottoming out. The box is very important more than just running at .5ohm and being "done with it"

i didnt say they all like big boxes. i just said you contradicted yourself.

.5ohm doesnt solve 4x rise. but .25ohm does :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Average users ain't going to be wiring down that low or even keep voltage up to support that. Don't know if I will get punished for this but its a good read.

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/tutorials-quick-references/88695-box-rise-why-not-worry.html

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

this is why I run my amps at 0.5ohm daily :pardon:

seeing four times impedance rise is a pain!

haha me too thats the exact reason...its gonna rise above 1 no matter what so might as well compensate

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

If you decide to sell em...post them bitches up here!

:werd_msword:

:drinks:

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

is ohm rise something i need to be concerned about on a daily setup? how can i determine what my ohm rise is and what my amp power output is? sorry for noobie question, i tried to search but couldnt really find anything pertiant i got 2 aq1200d strapped supposed to 2500@2ohm, im running 4 d4 wired down to 2ohm, so im tryin to figure out what my acutal imp will be and actual power output will be.

Don't worry about rise in daily situation.

YOu need atleast double the power to hear a 'decent' difference in loudness so if you have 1000w out of the 2500w you will barely hear difference between 1000w and 2000w.

The box won't have lower rise because it's more efficient, as skittles has said.

A good designer will find the best balance, where the amp and sub and enclosure match eachother so they are more efficient all together.(i don't know if i explained myself correctly)

this is why I run my amps at 0.5ohm daily :pardon:

seeing four times impedance rise is a pain!

haha me too thats the exact reason...its gonna rise above 1 no matter what so might as well compensate

This is why a lot of people smoke amps..

It won't always rise above 1 ohm. Sometimes it goes down to 0.5ohm or lower...

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.