(Updated 06/30/12) Envoy 4th order DEMOLITION!!!!!!!

Love the looks of your ride man and good start on the box! You trying to put up big numbers or just a musical build?

1946 Chevy Panel Truck: For Sale

1999 Ford Explorer XLT

Subs: Ten Obsidian Audio 15's

Sub Amps: Five American Bass 120.1's

Speakers: American Bass mids and selenium tweeters

Speaker Amp: Mb Quart Dsc4125

Electrical: DC power 250amp alt, 6 batteries

http://www.youtube.com/user/46panel

idk if you did it or not by now but good luck with that alternator mine was a bitch to get in and out. If you want any tips to remove it, you need to remove the two bolts on the air conditioners line to swing it to the side and back so you can somewhat reach the bolts. It took me and my dad half a day to get that sucker out of my truck and then the stock wire on the alt was small so i had to ream the hole out to make it fit on my mechman alt. i-6 engines are such a pain in the a to work on, lol.

But otherway, your build looks great, im tuned in for it. That truck gets loud for sure my single smd 18 slams in my envoy.

edit: what amperage is that alt anyway? is it also a 270 like i have? Mine never came with the side post for the ground but its not a big deal since i made due with it on the engines frame.

Also, what hid's are you using on your truck and how far do they shine? i was looking at getting them for my envoy but wanted to see where to start. I wanted to get a cutoff for them as well so i dont blind other ppl with my lights and i think it looks great when driving with a cutoff.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

man i love me some sundown. DO WORK! im definitely tuned in

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Love the looks of your ride man and good start on the box! You trying to put up big numbers or just a musical build?

Thanks! I've been checking your BP build lookin good!

Me i Just want something for daily use on music that can slam the lows! I don't care too much about numbers but I'm sure it will still get loud.

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

idk if you did it or not by now but good luck with that alternator mine was a bitch to get in and out. If you want any tips to remove it, you need to remove the two bolts on the air conditioners line to swing it to the side and back so you can somewhat reach the bolts. It took me and my dad half a day to get that sucker out of my truck and then the stock wire on the alt was small so i had to ream the hole out to make it fit on my mechman alt. i-6 engines are such a pain in the a to work on,

lol.

Thanks for the heads up. This will be the third time I've swaped out the alt and I dread doing it again! Lol! as for the HIDs I use futurevision and they work great and they have very good CS!

But otherway, your build looks great, im tuned in for it. That truck gets loud for sure my single smd 18 slams in my envoy.

edit: what amperage is that alt anyway? is it also a 270 like i have? Mine never came with the side post for the ground but its not a big deal since i made due with it on the engines frame.

Also, what hid's are you using on your truck and how far do they shine? i was looking at getting them for my envoy but wanted to see where to start. I wanted to get a cutoff for them as well so i dont blind other ppl with my lights and i think it looks great when driving with a cutoff.

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

Archived