(Updated 06/30/12) Envoy 4th order DEMOLITION!!!!!!!

I know it is a lil too late but does anyone think that i will run into any cancellation issues. I was really debating on doing a clam design but went ahead with this now i am kinda worried about it??? IDK??

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

also if anyone can give up any tips on beauty panels to seal this thing off it would be greatly appreciated! I have been using cardboard... cutting it and cutting it and cutting it to make a stencil to transfer over to my wood. if there is any easier ways to do this please let me know! it took me like an hour just to do one side! :crazy::trippy:

'05 GMC Envoy

back panels on and sealed up and painted. I'm going to do the inside white and illuminate it with blue LEDs when all done.

e4a65680.jpg

Started working on some beauty panel templates. What a pain in the ass!!!! Lol! but will make it look clean in the end!

55602550.jpg

'05 GMC Envoy

nice, and you should be fine as far as cancellation goes...ever seen the box in chickens escalde or owners 1 6th order in his hummer? Like design and both or about a 160

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

What are your specs and tuning?

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Not trying to post dump but OP, how did you take the tailgate panel off your lift gate? I am going to take mine off to deaden the entire rear lift gate but am not fully sure how to take it off. I can only find how to do the trailblazers on trailvoy.com. I know i take out the black plug near the latch for the glass but does everything else just pry off? Please let me know if you can.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Looking good !! :drinks:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Archived