REAudio50 Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 haha i just read the whole thing that is soo damn funny! haha that dude has to be retarded if he is PUBLICLY threatening people haha amazing! JL Audio XR 6.5 Components Pioneer Head Unit JL Audio e4300 amplifier RE Audio SX 18 US Amps Xterminator XT4000d amp Stinger 1.2 farad Capacitor Optima Yellow top battery
Penguin4x4 Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 I find the physical threats highly entertaining :lol: Mister Rammer must have never been in a real fight before...but I digress... Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN *+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon <~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves
Amalan Posted October 25, 2007 Author Report Posted October 25, 2007 yeah its quite entertaining the pics make it so much better too.
Amalan Posted October 25, 2007 Author Report Posted October 25, 2007 I find the physical threats highly entertaining :lol: Mister Rammer must have never been in a real fight before...but I digress... he has tho... you didnt see the pics? regardless that he got his ass beat hes still been in a fight lol.
slim8605 Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 he has tho... you didnt see the pics? regardless that he got his ass beat hes still been in a fight lol. HAHA!!!!! best pic! 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
ChevyBoy Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 wow that was fuckin great. granted though.....i would bone the hell outta his girl. shes fine.
Mesto Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 .i would bone the hell outta his girl. shes fine. x2
LSN2meBoom916 Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 You weigh 260lbs? I think I keep gettin you and Megalo mixed up. I know he's my size and NO kinda 260lbs. 160 maybe. That thread=teh funnies. Kinda glad to see he has suffered at some point for his stupidity. Some douches never learn. I got another "death threat" the other night over $5.70... I said "Over $5.00?" And he then clarified "I would kill you over $1 son!" However "he'd have his lil homies come get me" hahhahahaa. hahahhahahaha. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.