REALLY?!?!?! stupid CD player.. WTH,,,

ohk ive been having this problem lately with my cd player. If i turn the volume up to arund 30/50.. when the bass part hits ( on my speakers lol)........ the bass part kind of skips, or as i call "clipps" out. and when i turn it up high around 45/50 when there is no bass just a loud note it does the same thing. I have tried testing for ground problem, and 12v constant problem, by running a wire from the gorund on the cd player and a wire from the 12v constant on the cd player, to the positive and negative terminals of the battery. "this".. never worked... same thing..... i also checked my voltage the next day.. it was at 10.5 running! i was like "oh snap" its a voltage problem... bought a new alternator ( same one as stock) my voltage went up back to normal , so i turned up the music to around 30/50 again to see if the same problem would persist... what do you expect?!?!... same thing. The only weird thing is it works fine in my brother in laws celica......

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM OR WHAT IT COULD BE?!

( oh yeah.. no sub hooked up wither, just some wally world pioneers ftm running off stock amp, sub is unhooked atm)

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

hey man what's up? How many watts are you running RMS? Amplifier? And is your electrical system big enough to run the sound system? How many amps is the alt? Is the amp pushing subs or mids/highs? Just a few off the top questions. The link below is of someone grounding their head unit if that helps also man. Hope this can be resolved

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103198-slight-humming-or-buzzing-on-my-speakers/

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

i dont have my system hooked up at the moment.. its just sitting unhooked, its pioneers on the stock alternator, thats all thats playing =P.. i have a 90 amp alt also.. i l check ling thx man

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Not a problem at all. So u got a set of pioneer mids/highs running on a what amp? Volume level 30-50 could be sending a clipped signal to the amp and the amp could be sending to the speakers...

If anyone else has heard of this or knows a fix plz chiime on in.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Archived