So I want to get this new tattoo the thing is is that it is a logo for a clothing company for snowboarding but I dont snowboard but I think the logo is totally badass. I was just wondering what you guys think do you think its a stupid idea if it really doesnt have meaning but its just really cool it is the grenade logo i have always thought it was very cool tell me what you think.

Thanks!

2s7ylft.jpg

this is what i want but probally in lime green

That's a sick logo I think it would be cool. Maybe have your artist add a little something to it if you want.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Its a cool logo, but just a heads up, I have done that tattoo about 30 times. Point being that it is pretty trendy and you might run across someone that has the same tattoo. If I were getting it, I would take it to the tattoo artist and have him/her do their take on it, especially if you don't snowboard. That way you don't have snowboarders calling you a poser and you still have a dope tattoo design. just my .02. :drinks:

Ya thanks man I've never seen anyone with it but I could imagine now color what u guys think I'll post one up when I get home of a kid that had one that was red fading to black which was bad ass I might keep it original no color but I just want to hear some suggestions

Yeah I have seen it all over the place... I actually love the logo, almost got it till I started seeing it everywhere... I am getting a grenade but its so much more badass then that one.