Second Skin Audio

What setup could i fit in my Colorado Ext cab??

Im looking to put some Fi in my 04 Colorado Ext cab, BUT with the limited amt of space im not exactly sure what i could put back there and them still have room to breathe?? I would LOVE two 18's, but realisticly thinking i may have to go with a single 15" or 18" BTL. But wanted to know what you guys thought about 2 18's or 2 15's having enough space to breathe?? Any help/advice/suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks!!!

fi btl 18's need 5-8 cubes, fi btl 15's need 3-5 cubes. see how much room you have to work with and then find out what you can fit. im guess you can fit at least 2 15's if you dont mind walling it

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

fi btl 18's need 5-8 cubes, fi btl 15's need 3-5 cubes. see how much room you have to work with and then find out what you can fit. im guess you can fit at least 2 15's if you dont mind walling it

Hmmm, not really looking to wall in this truck, i think i will either go with 2 fully loaded BTL 15's or 1 18 Fully loaded. Would love if anybody had pics of a system like that in a colorado :P

I did two fifteens in my colorado plenty of room the box even fit under the window

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I agree with two 15's under the window line.

Im looking to run an audioque 3500.1 And if im looking at running 2 15's, what would you go with, with that amt of power?? I would love to Fully loaded BTL's but may not get as loud, if i were to go with like two HDC3 15's? Or maybe BL's? DD15? What would you run???

Im looking to run an audioque 3500.1 And if im looking at running 2 15's, what would you go with, with that amt of power?? I would love to Fully loaded BTL's but may not get as loud, if i were to go with like two HDC3 15's? Or maybe BL's? DD15? What would you run???