CDT Audio CL-61A-25

link? I have cdts not sure if they are the same or not from what ive seen the lower to mid levels seem to lack midbass. not resoundingly but in my installs they just didnt have the added umph I wanted.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have this cdt comp set here http://www.woofersetc.com/p-9108-es-610x470-cdt-audio-eurosport-65-2-way-component-speakers.aspx

They are mounted in my doors to go along with a PPI comp set in the kicks and they are fantastic. They produce very loud clear mids/highs as well as accurate loud midbass. I would reccomend them to anyone. As you can see they are marked down $330 since they are last year's model so your getting a great deal too. I'd like to get another pair of them to replace the PPI comps in my kicks when I can afford them.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

yeah i have a set of 5.25 and 6.5 in my doors infinty kapps right now, but i think they sound like shit.. im hoping these will be a somewhat better.. contiplating if i should do 2 sets components liek i have now or replace opne set with acutal midbass woofers? or even contiplated usinga set of coaxils

Let me know how you are liking your set. Purchased this exact same set the tw25 pro version. $169.99.

Problem i have are with the tweeters. The midrange is great louder than my old diamond audio hex mids. But tweeters are almost not audible with no detail i can barely hear the voice on the song.

I mean you can hear them but with no detail but even when i raise the db on the crossover all that happens is they get even more annoying with no detail.

Let me know how they sound to you and what you did with them. My amp is at 100 rms to each side and the crossover is set hpf at 125 and up. I emailed woofersetc and hopefully its a defect or something because i am stumped i do not know what to do with them. My old dimaonds tweeters were much more detailed although harsh but atleast i can hear the voices loud on them.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Nope same set i just put tw 25 because thats the tweeter part, the mids are cl 61a.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31