ChampN252 Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 Does anybody else have the problem where when they are moving or driving, the bass feels weaker? When I'm sitting still, the bass sound a lot better, deeper, and more shaking, but when moving I don't feel it. I know I sound stupid but it is possible that the sound/bass wave are traveling out of the truck while moving, like literally out of the back? 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
meade916 Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 well when your driving you have other noises that are interfering with your music....thats when you know its time for more powa All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
dmanson Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 well when your driving you have other noises that are interfering with your music....thats when you know its time for more powa x2, put some more juice in the ride bro and dynamat your vehicle, that'll help out. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
kowboy Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 yeah, i've noticed that too. 'specially when u have an older vehicle with excessive road noise. x2 - time for mo' powa!
mrwigglezdj Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 i use to have that feeling, but with my 8 15s now i dont have it, i cant play it full tilt going down the road because i cant see where im going ...so ya like they say get more power lol Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
ChampN252 Posted October 26, 2007 Author Report Posted October 26, 2007 well when your driving you have other noises that are interfering with your music....thats when you know its time for more powa I think your right. When I had 2k watts it didn't happen. Well I have a now ground pounder in the works. 4k at least. MA amps and RE subs and speakers. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.