Sonic Electronix

I believe with enuff power it wouldn't matter if the windows were up or down. If you get enuff power to the point its like a wind tunnel in your vehicle, you gonna want the windows up. My buddy is like that and he loses bass with the windows down.

thats what happens when your system isnt louder than the noise from the air coming in :lol: :lol:

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

mine seems about the same either way... justs peaks at dif frequencies. But i tend to crack the windows a few inches when it is cold just to release the pressure so i dont hear so much of the door frame slap :D

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

I would gain 4dB on the dash by opening my door slightly in my old truck. There was a hugely noticeable difference with the windows up.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos