HotRodHam Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 i dont really know if anyone plays anymore but if u do or dont and have all or any of the heroic dolls ill be willing to buy em for 250k gold each. just going for gamerscore here... 18" Sundown Zv4 D2JL 1000/1 V1XS Power D3200
AI James Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 lol i play 2 and 3 still. but dont have any to sell sorry.
BJD3 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 lol i play 2 and 3 still. but dont have any to sell sorry. I beat two and three. Neither have any real level of replayability for me though. I never was really interested in full completions. I'm a story driven guy. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.