Nice Little Camera I Picked Up Awhile Back.

What we have here is a Pelco EH series camera with some bells and whistles.

1st part is the case. the 3500 is one of the biggest they make. It houses a heater and fan. Plus I have a windshield wiper for it that isn't installed yet.

008-2.jpg

Second part would be the lamp next to it. It's a LL27 Series Infrared Illuminator It allows you to view in complete darkness. It has an effective range of 500 feet.

009-2.jpg

The last is a Hi-res, Low light 540TVL Color Camera with an Auto Iris, Varifocal 5.5 to 82.8mm Lens. That gives me around 2-3 mile range on a clear day. ;)

It's going up at the shop on the back side to cover the pasture.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I had one once, got it off of the old abandoned post office (took those 5 gallon deer park jugs and threw them at the cameras until they broke off the bricks... lol)

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

cool nice why dont you get some lights that when theres movement these bright lights come on that might scare them away

It's going to cover the perimeter of about 5 acres of pasture. So unless you like you backyard to be lit up like a parking lot :( Grassy ground cover has a reflective point of around 25% and blacktop that is around 5% so it takes a lot of light to see what you want to.

It will be connected to a perimeter guard photo-beam so if something was to pass through the beam the DVR will automatically turn to the break point. Allowing me to see you before you see me ;) The system is also on a remote access so I can view and receive notification of anything that goes on around the place.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

oh..... very very hi-tech

Yeah. Cool shit.

It's around 6-10K for this package retail.

i just dropped soda in my keyboard when i saw the price but at least it worth it

Yeah this isn't something for everyone. I got a killer deal on this camera cause it needed some work. It took me about 10 to get working. But hey if you don't know then you don't know.

Dome cameras can run 2-5G and a decent DVR is around 8-10G's

Fixed cameras are 250-1G Depending on whats needed.

Worth every penny considering the alternative.

Just saw this today. Excellent score man!

Thanks Meng!

Maybe I'll get off my lazy ass and put it up soon.