• 2 weeks later...

Okay kiddies, so today me and my friend FINALLY got together and made a video of me attempting a hairtrick with my 'voy. Well it didnt come out too bad but she had hairspray in her hair and it seemed that having both my front windows down made it move the most so thats how i filmed it. I also have the video of the flex on the roof and doors.

Here is the hairtrick video:

Here is the flex video:

Enjoy

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

• 3 months later...

how is it that we live this close to each other and i've never seen this truck or system before!? We will have to meet up once my truck is done. Build looks good, looking forward to hearing it in person

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Probably because i dont tend to make it noticeable that i have a system. I dont like to advertise it because of the losers that live around here that would love to steal my system, although if someone was to try and steal mine they would have fun because of how much it all weighs. For sure we should meet up. I love hearing peoples systems although around WNY its not that many that are of actual quality. Most are pure junk where the gain knob is a volume knob lmao.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Thank You!! I also forgot to note that i now have my rear seats back after my girlfriend complained about only being able to take her somewhere and not anyone else lol. I relocated my 175.4 to the top of the box and pushed the enclosure back about another 2 inches toward the lift gate. I must say that it sounds so much louder and feels like it pushes more air being closer to the lift gate now. Yesterday i gave my co-worker a demo and it pushed way more air than it did before from having one door fully open. Im still trying to get with my buddy at his shop to use his termlab and see if by any case i improved my score from the changes i made since the last time i was on termlab.

I hope so. Im not expecting a 150 but if i hit that legally then i will be so shocked and happy. I "illegally" got a 151 by putting it at the port. Its so strange though how moving the box that little bit made it sound so much better. I have a better response all throughout the range my sub plays. Before the lows would be kinda muddy and the highs would hammer, now it is greatly improved for the low and high end.

U must know bill lolo than I assume?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Cant say that i know that name. I had my truck on the termlab with Jim Hensel from Underground Autosound on Oliver Street in North Tonawanda.

Archived