Jump to content

First speeding ticket.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who screwed up their record under 18.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Posted

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who screwed up their record under 18.

lol dude you aren't even in that bad of a situation. When I was 17 I rear-ended a 1 month old BMW 650i ($85k) and didn't have my proof of insurance with me and copped 3 points on my license. That was a great day

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 382 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...