Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If your on this list I need an address..

Rey Bouchard

andrew vansteenkiste

david wilson

isaac ah puck

robert edwards

leonard chargualaf

luycas byers

eduardo ramos

I have everyones elses addy already. packages are ready, just waiting for the dd1's to get here.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

thanks for the update ray :P

Setup:


2010 Hyundai Elantra


Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC


Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt


Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000


Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -


DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Posted

Show up ok kasey??

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

I sent you a PM Ray with my Shipping Address. Please confirm that you have received it sir.

Posted

Got you.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Alright cool beans. Thanks Ray. I can't wait to play with my NEW TOY!!

Posted

If your on this list I need an address..

Rey Bouchard: 1141 Gatineau Blvd Timmins Ontario Canada P4R1C4. [email protected]

andrew vansteenkiste

david wilson

isaac ah puck

robert edwards

leonard chargualaf

luycas byers

eduardo ramos

I have everyones elses addy already. packages are ready, just waiting for the dd1's to get here.

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3349 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...