tree -vs- my house = me -vs- my insurance company

we had a bad storm came through town monday and knocked down alot of trees, and messed up alot of people houses. it was the worst storm i had ever personally experienced.

well, tuesday, we had a worse one came through. but unlike the one monday, this one took down 2 trees in my yard, one of which landed on my house. my son was in the living room at the time in the recliner, and a limb came through the roof about 2 feet from his head. the limb came through where i sit to use my computer. my wife had called me about 20 seconds before the limb came through, so i got up to go to another room to talk on the phone because my son had the tv going. this thing would have hit me right in the top of the head had i been sitting there. it would have gone in my head and out my ass.

oh well, another day and another challenge.

so currently, we are still trying to get the insurance people to get their asses in gear. they havent even come and looked at it yet, nor have they even returned ANY of our 20+ voicemails.

bastards.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Holy crap man! You are so lucky! They better pay up and help you out.

My house is surrounded by huge trees that are over 100 years old. Thats my worst fear is having one fall.

About a month ago we took the one over our garage out. It was so big that even if a single limb fell it would have taken out the garage and 3 out of our 4 cars.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Fuck trees i have none in my yard but also im on the 3rd story so. Had about 4 to 5 ft of flood in my old house form being on the water it damaged the house.

Glad your okay :D

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE