Sundown Audio

Piece fell out of my amplifier...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you shouldnt run it until someone tells you exactly what it is. And I'm pretty sure a few other people will say the same. My general rule of thumb is that is if it says ANYTHING, it was important. Now if it looked like a little plastic tab that held something in place, I would check for a rattle or noise before running it. But again, no go on the running it.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you shouldnt run it until someone tells you exactly what it is. And I'm pretty sure a few other people will say the same. My general rule of thumb is that is if it says ANYTHING, it was important. Now if it looked like a little plastic tab that held something in place, I would check for a rattle or noise before running it. But again, no go on the running it.

Yeah I haven't ran it I was just amazed that it ran without it lol, I heard something moving when I turned a corner and opened up my amp and it fell out, so it had to have been running without it the whole time lol

We. Need. Pics. Sounds like a voltage regulator or capacitor tho.

Edited by SkylarDunn

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!