Hotdog Posted August 14, 2011 Report Posted August 14, 2011 Went to the show yesterday and had such a good time, their was some heavy hitters in attendance and a great battle for first was on. This was probably the Loudest show I have attended to date as far as people just Demoing. If you went to this show post up your pic's and vids. These pictures were taken early and does no justice on the amount of people that showed up. I think there had to ber about 100 cars that did show up to demo and meter. I have a bunch of vids to post up when I get back from work today. Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Katt Posted August 14, 2011 Report Posted August 14, 2011 (edited) Meh, only 3 vids from the burb. Took a 4th one but my phones mic couldnt handle it and it was dark. Vids are craptastic. Didnt really take others. Just enjoyed the show. Edited August 14, 2011 by Katt Quote *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Hotdog Posted August 14, 2011 Author Report Posted August 14, 2011 (edited) Rival Tahoe 159.2 DB run Here is my 149.7db Run on the dash which is my best to date dash score. There will be lots more later when I get home Edited August 14, 2011 by Hotdog Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
tonedeaf Posted August 14, 2011 Report Posted August 14, 2011 If I hadn't worked this weekend I prolly would have gone. Looks wicked, can't wait for more vids. Quote
Hotdog Posted August 15, 2011 Author Report Posted August 15, 2011 Rival S-10 doing a 153.2db on two Rival 12's Barney 159.6db Run in the lane for first place at the Sundownone show. Barney walk around Video Team Rival Civic doing a 145.8db with one Rival 12 Team DOA jeed putting up a 158.1db in the lanes Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Hotdog Posted August 15, 2011 Author Report Posted August 15, 2011 Blake's DC audio Suburban quick look video. Grant's Explorer doing a 150.2db on two Memphis 15's. DD Caddy doing over 155db in the lanes. Barney Demoing Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Guest Posted August 15, 2011 Report Posted August 15, 2011 you ninja'd a picture of me. damn you'z. Quote
Hotdog Posted August 15, 2011 Author Report Posted August 15, 2011 Damn I did not know it was you or I would have introduced myself. Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.