Jump to content

New High-end Speaker Company *PICS*


OrionStang

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ray, what kind of power we talking about? And what's the difference between the 165 and xl version?

Found a couple dealers north of me and I'm considering a couple real.

Posted

Xl is a beast.

My fav 6" period. Crazy attack, very linear, shit man. Just awesome

Power?? 175 per driver. Luvin it

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

I run 150 to each 6 and 100 to each mid and 100 per tweet

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

That's what I'm talking about Orion. Getting new ones. Al la carte as in piecing them together? For my 3 way how would the 165xl mid, ml700 midrange, and HT28 or ml28 tweet be a good setup? :popcorn: :derail:

And damn you stang...that's what I was thinking. :lol: may run the current miss until I can replace them with the real new 165s. Are your HT28s the new version? I think they are iirc.

Posted

Hertzaudiovideo.com

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...