D-Train's door panel build.

He be needin' that bed for squirrels and such. lol Sorry for the thread jack D-train.

no worries lol.

and besides. thats why hes got a roof, hood, and bungies :noob:

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

MORE PICS!!!!

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

No pressure man, I mean they are your doors not mine ya know.

Just a FYI though, there is no structual strength with just resin and fleece. If you were to take a piece of fabric and soak it with resin a few times like you did you will easily snap it in half with your hands.

i did not know that. ill definitely consider adding more strength to it. is there anything thats fairly inexpensive that i can do? my buddy said a resin/bono mix, or resin/sawdust mix would help too. i know matts not that expensive. but every penny counts these days

Nope just chop mat. resin/Bondo mix wll do nothing nor resin/saw dust. Idk why your buddy thought any of that would help.

I own seleniums and there not to light, you put those in ya doors you will want the doors to be pretty strong. Would hate to see what happens after a few door slams.

No pressure man, I mean they are your doors not mine ya know.

Just a FYI though, there is no structual strength with just resin and fleece. If you were to take a piece of fabric and soak it with resin a few times like you did you will easily snap it in half with your hands.

i did not know that. ill definitely consider adding more strength to it. is there anything thats fairly inexpensive that i can do? my buddy said a resin/bono mix, or resin/sawdust mix would help too. i know matts not that expensive. but every penny counts these days

Nope just chop mat. resin/Bondo mix wll do nothing nor resin/saw dust. Idk why your buddy thought any of that would help.

I own seleniums and there not to light, you put those in ya doors you will want the doors to be pretty strong. Would hate to see what happens after a few door slams.

alright. ill end up doing some chop mat then. it doesnt flex at all on the bottom part. only the top. so should i just do chop mat on the top or on everything?

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Archived