BURRITO Posted October 21, 2006 Report Posted October 21, 2006 any diecast collectors out there? Quote Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
AI James Posted October 21, 2006 Report Posted October 21, 2006 I recently started grabbin up some favorites Quote
groundpounder2k2 Posted October 22, 2006 Report Posted October 22, 2006 i loved them when I was a child,i had probably 4 or 5 five gallon buckets of them.Now my son is getting old enuf for them Ive started collecting them,all over again....I love it.. Quote My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Cuseikan Posted October 22, 2006 Report Posted October 22, 2006 There's some guy at my work that just spent 3k at a hot wheel convention. Something about real rider set. I guess it;s for the love of it. :- Quote
BURRITO Posted October 23, 2006 Author Report Posted October 23, 2006 it is truely a sickness... Quote Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.