Sonic Electronix

would this be a good amp kit for 1000 watts

just wondering if this would be a good amp kit for 1000 watts. i know its not true 0 gauge but i figure it has to be close to at least 4 gauge plus it has anl fuses with it http://www.amazon.com/Lanzar-Contaq-5000-Gauge-Power/dp/B000XDLN96/ref=pd_sim_sbs__5

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

is knu expensive with their shipping?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

^^^ :+1: Knukonceptz is my next wire :drinks:

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

just wondering if this would be a good amp kit for 1000 watts. i know its not true 0 gauge but i figure it has to be close to at least 4 gauge plus it has anl fuses with it http://www.amazon.co...f=pd_sim_sbs__5

Why not get real OFC 1/0, instead of tinned, or CCA and cheaping out on one of the most important parts of your build... Save a little more money, and buy some good shit...

i figured i could get away with something smaller for now since i wont be going over a 400 watt dual amp that probably only does 125watts for a while. ill probobly go with the knu though since its close to the price of the lanzar

just wondering if this would be a good amp kit for 1000 watts. i know its not true 0 gauge but i figure it has to be close to at least 4 gauge plus it has anl fuses with it http://www.amazon.co...f=pd_sim_sbs__5

Why not get real OFC 1/0, instead of tinned, or CCA and cheaping out on one of the most important parts of your build... Save a little more money, and buy some good shit...

i figured i could get away with something smaller for now since i wont be going over a 400 watt dual amp that probably only does 125watts for a while. ill probobly go with the knu though since its close to the price of the lanzar

no knu is pretty cheap with shipping they use the flat rate boxes from the postal service. youll prolly spend about 15 bucks on shipping

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

hmm with shipping like that i might order my big three at the same time. how much 0 gauge do you think i would need for a jeep cherokee. like 10 feet of ground and 4 feet of power?

hmm with shipping like that i might order my big three at the same time. how much 0 gauge do you think i would need for a jeep cherokee. like 10 feet of ground and 4 feet of power?

i think maybe a couple more feet of ground and your good. those I6's are really crowed so youll have a lot of wire management to do.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

i think maybe a couple more feet of ground and your good. those I6's are really crowed so youll have a lot of wire management to do.

allright so 5 feet of power and probobly 13 feet for ground?. and yeah i saw under the hood its pretty damn stuffed

well i was looking at the kca in 0 gauge but its out of stock :(