You DIDN't change that fluid that's in the pictures out yet? It's still in the bottles? Get that shit changed and pay attention to what the fluid smells like. Any rookie in the world can diagnose burnt tranny fluid smell.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You DIDN't change that fluid that's in the pictures out yet? It's still in the bottles? Get that shit changed and pay attention to what the fluid smells like. Any rookie in the world can diagnose burnt tranny fluid smell.

no lol thats goin in the truck tomorrow.

Pulled the dip stick this morning and wiped it to see what the fluid looks like. Its red just slightly darker, smells likes trans fluid. Doesn't smell burnt or anything.

Just got home from changing the transmission fluid in the s10, It didnt look bad. Its operating smoother but still random RPM spikes and shifts. Going to replace the TPS sensor next and hope that fixes it.

IMAG0043.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

Did what looks to be like fluid splattered everywhere under the truck, Any ideas

IMAG0044.jpg

Fluid looks bright red with a ever so slight tint of brown. Im pretty sure its not burning the trans fluid. My buddys grandpa said that the slight discoloration could be from it breaking down because its so old.

i was going to say bring it to a shop and have them flush the tranny, cause that will get all the shit out of everything. at least your smart enought to know how to do it yourself and your smart enough to put a bottle of lucas in it. i need to do a tranny flush soon here too. im at 114500 miles in my s10... its gettn about that time

Archived